Here Are Just Some Of The Things
- How to build a movement, and get your prospects to be your clients and fall in love with your brand
- How intent and impact can affect every part of your business, personal relationship and life.
- How to make Instagram work for you, and some tricks of the trade by an industry expert
- How some of our biggest mistakes in business and life stem from not listening to our intuition
- How to cut through the noise, and create your own success
- How knowing the ‘YFactor’ in your business will actually increase your bottom line.
purpose and passion in life.” title=”Shar Moore” image=”846″ el_class=”customScroller” designation=”Founder and CEO”]
Tracey is the epitome of someone who conducts her daily life with a sole desire to make her province a better place to live. Once face to face with Tracey, she becomes somewhat hard to forget. Tracey travels the world sharing her story of turning tragedy into triumph and leaves no stone unturned in ensuring her community is cared for. Offering her audiences active measures to address their debilitating circumstances, always leaves them wanting more and forever changed from the inside, out. Her community presence coupled with her tenacious character and profound sense of humour, has proven Tracey a weapon of a woman, and her facets are many.” title=”Tracey Horton” designation=”Thought Leader,
Award Winning Speaker” image=”795″ el_class=”customScroller”]
Craigh is a regular media contributor on TV, Channel 7, Channel 9, talk back lifestyle radio, 3AW Melbourne, 2UE Sydney, 4BC Brisbane” title=”Craigh wilson” designation=”Medical and
Business Intuitive” image=”799″ el_class=”customScroller”]
Therapist, Personal Stylist and Life Coach. She is married with two daughters and six grandchildren.
Starting her career as a legal secretary working for Senior Partners in some very prestigious law firms Moana realises the importance of looking professional” title=”Moana Robinson” designation=”Personal Stylist and
life coach” image=”850″ el_class=”customScroller”]
Created to the photographer: